Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Drop out of life with bong in hand.....

So, I finally paid off my medical bills when they got turned over to a collection agency. I have to move in DC by the end of this month. My roommate left, and took my dear Zachary with her. I'm supposed to move to SF in Oct. I have no money. I still have to take care of my taxes somehow...and on .....and on.....and on......There is however one thing that can help me keep my sanity. *Caution: only play with the volume at eleven. Only play with the bass all the way up. Only play with the intent of listening to the entire song in one sitting.* Now.....drop out of life with bong in hand; follow pot smoke toward the rift filled land.............

Dopesmoker - Sleep

!@#$%! dammit! It's only a preview! CLICK THE ARTIST AND SONG TITLE LINK TO GO TO THE SITE WHERE YOU CAN HEAR THE WHOLE THING!! SAME RULES APPLY!!!!!!!!!!

(yes, I'm still sXe....)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Proceeds the weedian.

Hey, I'll be in DC for a couple of days at the end of next week.... hope to see you.