Saturday, January 05, 2008

Two quick things...

First, for the love of god will girls between the ages of nineteen to twenty one, who are REALLY hot, please stop trying to pick me up in the club. There were THREE last night alone. Every time I say no it feels like taking a rusty pair of garden trimmers and clipping one of my fingers off........

Second, I normally never remember my dreams, but I had a kinda strange one last night that just stayed in there. I was at a party that was, I believe, outside somewhere? Anywho at some point I got really tired (I know right....), and decided the logical thing to do would be to go take a nap in a random car. At some point the people who own the car start to get in, but I'm so worn out that I can't open my eyes. I ask who is it, and a girl says,"Who do you think it is?" I guess I was supposed to know, and somehow I thought maybe I did. The next thing I know, we are driving up a winding path on either a large hill or a small mountain. Suddenly they stop the car, and though I don't remember what they said, it was alluding to some sort of ominous plan. Suddenly I am able to open my eyes again, and I see that they have walked off of the road, and gone part of the way down the hill. Um....then explosions start. I dazedly think,"I have to get out of here, but casually so as not to attract attention." At that point someone runs screaming past me on fire. I get halfway down the road, and remember that I've left my bag in the car. I see the cops coming, and debate going back for a second. But if the authorities find my bag then they will link me to this....um....bizarre bombing event....So I calmly walk back, and not only get my bag, but wipe the car down to eliminate any fingerprints that I might have left. After that I casually walk back "into town," and end up at some random house for safety....Where I have to keep this young girl from hooking up with me!.......

christ, that's it I'm going to brunch.......

No comments: